Expert in high-risk adolescent behavior and social network theory
- The use of artificial intelligence to augment evidence-based practice and decision making in social work science
- How to implement and design network-based interventions for homeless youth
- Housing intervention evaluation and community-level housing system design for persons experiencing homelessness
- How social media, mobile phones, and information technologies impact the social networks and sexual risk-taking of adolescents and young adults
- How social networks and the use of social networking technologies impact risk-taking and resilience among homeless youth
- Current work focuses on developing an online social networking, HIV prevention program for homeless youth funded through a grant from National Institute of Mental Health.