Expert in drugs of abuse pharmacology and toxicology
- Alcohol use disorders (AUDs) / alcoholism
- Abuse of prescription opioids / narcotic analgesics -- morphine, fentanyl, laudanum, codeine, OxyContin, Percocet, Vicodin
- Narcotic overdose emergency treatments / naloxone
- Heroin / methadone
- Drug abuse prevention and treatment strategies
- Director, Alcohol and Brain Research Laboratory at USC
- Director of the MS program in Management of Drug Development which is part of the International Center of Regulatory Science at USC School of Pharmacy.
- Co-Facilitator, USC undergraduate Minor in Science and Management of Biomedical Therapeutics
- D. 1996 Molecular Pharmacology & Toxicology – University of Southern California, Alfred E. Mann School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences.